OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Say cheese

Started by alloutdoors, March 03, 2016, 11:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

So I was day dreaming during lunch time at work today, which usually means thinking about turkey hunting, and I was looking at aerial photos on Bing and Google Maps and reliving some previous hunts. I happened to be looking at the WMA I hunted in Florida last year on Bing Maps and noticed they actually had some of their "Streetside" coverage on the WMA (which is their version of Google Streetview). I started clicking along down the road and was flat out shocked when I saw this: http://www.bing.com/mapspreview?&cp=27.706159~-81.442947&lvl=19&dir=64.10865&pi=-9.500648&style=x&mo=z.2.21&v=2&sV=1&form=S00027

That's me, parked at the WMA on the first day of the hunt, 1100 miles from home, hunting turkeys.  :newmascot:

tha bugman

???????????????? what are the odds??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Play Lotto especially if it is not your normal practice. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fallhnt

It's fun to spot stuff like that.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

alloutdoors

It was just so completely random and odd, and definitely not what I was expecting. The funny thing is that it looks like they only drove a few hundred yards past where I was parked before turning around. A little earlier and they would have missed me because I was about a mile further down the road. I was only parked at this spot because I didn't see or hear anything earlier and was trying to strike a bird and do some scouting. Of course, a little later and you all could have seen me walking back along the side of the road.