OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

crawdad trumpets

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 03, 2016, 08:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I have got a crawdad osage trumpet with a buffalo horn mouth piece coming. not really familiar with this trumpet. just wanted some opinions from those who have ran them. thanks.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

hunter22

Robert makes a great sounding trumpet. They are very easy to run. An added plus is that Robert is one of the nicest guys you will meet.

M Sharpe

I agree with Rickey!! I met Robert and his wife in Nashville this year. They are two of the nicest folks you'll meet. I had the opportunity to play Robert's calls for the first time. They do sound and play good.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Spitten and drummen

that's good to hear. I own 3 trumpets right now and been playing them all year. I have really grown fond of them. presently I have 2 buice and 1 matt mcclain. adding this one and will probably have many in the near future. I am also on frank cox list. thanks guys.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Austy

Robert builds a fine trumpet not only in looks but also in sound and plays real easy, you wont be disappointed and like the others have said he is a fine gentleman.

Champ63

I agree with the everybody. Roberts yelpers are turkey, well built, run easy and you will never ever meet a nicer gentleman.

Old Timer53

Robert makes some fine yelpers.  I got 6 of his yelpers.
They are easy to run and will call turkeys. You want be disappointed.  Robert is a fine call maker and good friend.  Good luck

KPcalls

I'm sure you can't go wrong with one of Roberts calls...and he is a fine fellow.

Smooth_Operator

I recently got one from Robert and it is gorgeous, plays very easily as well...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

savduck

Robert makes a great little call. Own two of them.
Georgia Boy

mgm1955

Quote from: Austy on March 03, 2016, 10:09:11 PM
Robert builds a fine trumpet not only in looks but also in sound and plays real easy, you wont be disappointed and like the others have said he is a fine gentleman.
:agreed: I have several of Robert's calls and definitely agree.

Crawdad

Guy's I sure appreciate what you have all said about me & my calls & I am humbled by it all but to" God be the glory".