OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Otis Leather

Started by yelpaholic, March 01, 2016, 02:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpaholic

For someone looking for a leather strap to haul out your gobbler check out Otis leather.   ordered a couple fpr friends that I personalized.. really good quality and fast response....

eorlando

Got any pics?  Definitely interested.

yelpaholic

send me a number ill send you one dont have the px posting on here down   Otis leather .com is there web site

nativeks

I had a duck/goose strap made for my brother when he graduated paramedic school. Had it personalized with his name and a star of life. My brother loves it and we use it a lot.

yelpaholic

Quote from: Treerooster on March 01, 2016, 03:07:42 PM
Just put up a link so guys can look at it.

Link to Otis turkey strap.         http://www.otisleather.com/Turkey-Carrier.html

Just my opinion, but you should make one so a guy could carry out a turkey over the shoulder like a pouch. One end on the head, the other end on the feet with the shoulder in between.

yes your probably right but I didn't want one like that, :OGturkeyhead:  ralph permar has one like you mention and he could probably personalize it for you as well

mgm1955

Looks good. I agree feet in one end, head in the other works great to free up both your hands.

Greg Massey

Why couldn't you take a piece of a old leather belt and some shoe string leather and make your own turkey strap.that what i'm going to do..take about 12 inch of a old belt and place a hole in each end for the shoe string leather to go thru and you have your strap..

Uncle Tom

Made one years ago out of piece of parachute cord....piece of oak dowel about long as four fingers are wide...drill a hole in middle to run cord thru...burned my name Uncle Tom on dowel...just loop on feet throw over shoulder and grab handle....attach to my vest and always there...just hope you need it twice a year and all will be fine for that spring and summer.