OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Natural Addiction Slate

Started by savduck, February 28, 2016, 09:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

We were your first place slate at Nashville this year as well as first place slate and best of hunting class at Norseman the month before. Little sound bite.

https://youtu.be/jOwlzroKlQo
Georgia Boy

troutfisher13111

Congrats on your awards. That slate sounds sweet!

Spitten and drummen

Waiting patiently on mine. It sounds great.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

savduck

Thats yours in the video. Packaged up and ready to mail out.
Georgia Boy

jed clampett

That is a awesome sounding slate!!

scoot12

savduck

Gentleman, we are down to Zebrawood only slates, and only about 9 of those, if your wanting one. Weve been building calls and planned to close the shop March 26th. We just ordered more slate and will try to make some more walnut and slate before we close the shop.
Georgia Boy

worth612000

Quote from: savduck on February 28, 2016, 10:43:15 AM
Gentleman, we are down to Zebrawood only slates, and only about 9 of those, if your wanting one. Weve been building calls and planned to close the shop March 26th. We just ordered more slate and will try to make some more walnut and slate before we close the shop.

Del, Why in the world would you close up shop March 26th?  :TooFunny:

Spitten and drummen

Thanks del. I'm happy happy happy. That call is going in my vest for sure. Is that striker you was using coming with it? I sure hope so. Yall are making great calls for sure.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

savduck

We are down to six zebrawood slates.

To answer the question about closing down the shop. We are both Dads with full time jobs. We have been working every weekend and after our normal jobs in the evenings since September. We have been cranking out calls to build our inventory up so we can sell during turkey season instead of building calls. Our families have graciously sat back while we worked. We made a pact when we started Natural Addiction that at the start of our turkey season we slow our shop to a crawl to enjoy hunting and spend time with our families for a few months. Its our "breather" so we dont get burned out. We will take orders, and will build calls but we wont be in the shop full time.  We still have a good inventory to sell from. If we need to extend shop time we will just have to do it. Good problem to have, thanks for all of yall supporting us.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Down to five.

We are going to try and build more before we slow down for the season
Georgia Boy

mgm1955

REBELYELL

Great slate call for sure. Love mine.

savduck

They are selling so fast, I felt I had to get in the shop today. I roughed out 10 crotch walnut, 1 white Oak, and 10 paduak. We still have to turn them on the lathe and then get surface material.
Georgia Boy

JLH

That is a great sounding slate!

Wish I wasn't tapped out for calls.....may have to check the couch cushions.