OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New turkey slayer ready to roll!

Started by Borden811, February 27, 2016, 11:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lunghit

Did you buy any lens covers for your scope?
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Borden811

I have the clear aimpoint front and rear flip up covers ordered. I have them on an aimpoint on an AR and they work great. In inclement weather you can leave them closed and just sight through them without worrying about getting the lenses messed up. Also, I'll be making it to the range tomorrow to test this setup out. I'll get some results posted up for you guys tomorrow evening if time allows.

lunghit

I see lots of front flip up covers for sale online but no rear covers. Are they the same because I want to order a pair.

lunghit

Quote from: lunghit on March 08, 2016, 07:25:39 PM
I see lots of front flip up covers for sale online but no rear covers. Are they the same because I want to order a pair.

Never mind I see both front and rear now. I will be ordering them soon. Let us know how your gun does tomorrow.

Borden811

outdoorsmen

I've been using a camo 9000 for the past a lot of years. I like it but have been thinking about the eotech I have new in the box. I think I'd like the field of view better on the eotech. I doubt I'll ever take my aim point off. Ve been meaning to get an ARD for it.mas far a lens caps I've always used the ones that came with it. Well at least on opening day I do, then they get lost in my vest till the end of season.

surehuntsalot

good looking setup, good luck with her
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Full strut

My nelli's love a clean barrel with each shot so I would suggest a partial clean between shots if you have the patience! Nice rig bud  :drool: