OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tapatalk issue

Started by troutfisher13111, February 26, 2016, 09:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfisher13111

Anyone else having an issue with Tapatalk? I can post new topics, but can't reply to any others? It's been that way for about a year and only with Oldgobbler, no other forums. I've updated several times with no luck.

southern_leo

My PM'S don't work. I have to read them in email notifications then go back and reply in the app. Also it jammed up my account on another forum even the administration couldn't figure it out. Ended up having to start a new account. Other than the pm issue, never had issues with OG forum.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

davisd9

I do not get a notification for PMs. When I get on the forum the read dot is there to let me know one is there, but it does not come through any other way. A couple forums are like this and only one actually sends me the notification.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

fallhnt

It bares' repeating...this is a difficult site to post pics etc. I'm having tapatalk issues to. No other site I'm on is this hard.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

BowBendr

No issues on mine, works great. Very easy to post pics. I dont get a pm notification, but I see my red dot and just know I have one laying there in the inbox.

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

kyturkeyhunter4

For me  it's hard to get pictures to post, That's just started here recently.

Tennessee Lead

I can post pictures last I tried. I don't get notifications like I should and I can only scroll down so far on the timeline before it won't load any more posts

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

davisd9

Quote from: BowBendr on February 26, 2016, 11:33:39 AM
No issues on mine, works great. Very easy to post pics. I dont get a pm notification, but I see my red dot and just know I have one laying there in the inbox.

Sounds like what mine does.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sbbow

I don't get pm notifications either been like that for a long long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

There has been nothing but issues with tapatalk since its inception, I've had nothing but problems personally with it , including security issues for the site itself . It's been nothing but a headache

Tapatalk proved to be a somewhat viable app years ago before the widespread usage of of 3G 4g , and 4lte cellular networks became widespread , as cellular networks have improved , the need for the service has diminished
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gumby

I personally have no issues and never have had any issues using the app

southern_leo

I also have issue with auto correct. It changes words I misspell into seperate words it's a strange app, but conveinant for multiple forums.

Meadow Valley Man

Well played, Southern Leo

Dr Juice

Quote from: davisd9 on February 26, 2016, 11:51:30 AM
Quote from: BowBendr on February 26, 2016, 11:33:39 AM

Sounds like what mine does.

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowBendr

Quote from: southern_leo on February 27, 2016, 05:37:01 PM
I also have issue with auto correct. It changes words I misspell into seperate words it's a strange app, but conveinant for multiple forums.

I see what you did there...touche' !