OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I got mail!!

Started by mwr, February 24, 2016, 06:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwr

I got these in the mail from Al and Josh today. I know the picture I took isn't very good, but the calls are great!! I have been waiting for this pot call and it's outstanding and will be hunted with!! I told Al to pick me out a good box call and he did!! It will also be in my bag!! Thanks Al and Josh!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

savduck

That pot call is the HEAT. Congrats those are fine calls by fine call makers.
Georgia Boy

eorlando

Those look good to me.

hunter22

You got two of the best there Mikey. Congrats. I need to get one of the Crystal Heat pots from them. I ran one at Nashville and it is a killer.

trb136

I tried to slip off with one of those purple heart boxcalls in Nashville but that ole redneck was eyeballing me  :drool: :TooFunny:

idratherb

SS Calls

Quote from: trb136 on February 24, 2016, 07:24:30 PM
I tried to slip off with one of those purple heart boxcalls in Nashville but that ole redneck was eyeballing me  :drool: :TooFunny:

I've learned to keep my eye on you, trouble maker!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Seriously though, I'm not sure you're the best judge of a good call.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Ok, enough kiddin' around before I make people think I don't like you.  :happy0167: 
  Mikey, glad you like the calls bud. Hope they can play a part in some successful hunts this Spring. Best of luck.

Al

packmule

Great calls, congratulations!

letinmfly

Congrats on some great calls!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

scoot12

that box is great and that pot is making me drool,  love the sound of that thing.  Scoot

Jgarrett

Congrats, looking forward to my box too.   Great calls.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

REBELYELL

Great calls from a great guy.

mwr

SS Calls

Quote from: mwr on February 25, 2016, 12:59:33 AM
Quote from: REBELYELL on February 24, 2016, 10:05:29 PM
Great calls from a great guy.

guys!!! don't forget Josh!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Heck yea, I'm just a employee!  :TooFunny: Seriously though, we started this business together 9 years ago and both of us have been in the shop 5 to 6 days a week since that time. It's been a fun ride for sure.

M Sharpe

Great looking calls Mike!!! Al and Josh did you good!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!