OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTT Schaffer Mad Hen I (TRADED)

Started by wcerin, February 23, 2016, 07:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcerin

Up for trade is a Schaffer Mad Hen I in mint condition. Would like to trade for a Halloran Double Glass but will consider other Halloran, Dawkins, Lonzo or Misfire calls. Please PM me with any offers.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

MikeStaten

I could be mistaken but I believe you have the Mad Hen 1 there.  Either way a great call and many prefer the 1 over the 2. 

wcerin

I'm not sure, I bought the call direct from Jimmy in 2014 and thought that was the time he was making the II. Is there a way to tell the difference. Sorry to mislead if that is the case.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

MikeStaten

Sorry if it came out that way but I wasn't implying that you were being misleading. Either call is the same price and they both sound awesome, just a little different sound.  I could be wrong on which one it is but all the Mad Hen 2s that I've seen had the gray soundboard and the 1s had the copper colored soundboard.  If I didn't already have a 1, I'd be all over this call. 

REBELYELL

Mad HEN = crystal over glass
Mad Hen 2 = crystal over slate

hunter22

I have both and I prefer the I over the II.

Spring Fever

So I assume this is the Mad Hen 1?

hunter22

The call in the pic is a Mad Hen I.

wcerin

Sorry about the confusion ( 1 or 2 ) . I have edited the title and block. Have had some good offers, still looking if anyone has a Halloran double glass they would like to part with. Other offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Roost 1

How about a new Brad Roberts ceramic? You can see it in my thread below.

gar

wcerin

Call is traded, Thanks for the offers.

Stump.270

I thought the mad hen 1 was a wooden sound board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump.270

I have had both and still have the mad hen one its just got a weird pitch to it I carry it in a extra pocket in my vest when the birds are shut down and need a change up I have thought about getting rid of it but then I run it and it sounds totally different than anything I got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

That call does have a wood sound board from the looks of it in the picture....
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome