turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

hat mask combo

Started by tha bugman, February 22, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I am looking for a good hat/mask combo in Mossy Oak.  The ones that I have seen look like they are trucker style fronts which is not what I am looking for.  I am looking for one that is a low profile...I lived through the 80-90's and I don't want to go back  :TooFunny:

Greg Massey

You may can find what your looking for at the Mossy Oak store..look on line they are running some good sales. That's what i used for years was a mask that was attached to the hat..if i had my hat i always had my mask..

Eric Gregg

Quote from: tha bugman on February 22, 2016, 10:35:53 AM
I am looking for a good hat/mask combo in Mossy Oak.  The ones that I have seen look like they are trucker style fronts which is not what I am looking for.  I am looking for one that is a low profile...I lived through the 80-90's and I don't want to go back  :TooFunny:

I bought one at Bass Pro, but it was in Realtree. It does kinda have that trucker feel to it.
At least it doesn't have the flat bill that you see all the kids and ball players with now. Looks like you about to go ghetto on a turkey :newmascot:

bigbird

I bought one last year at rat-mart in obsession with a built in mask. Think it was only $10 and has that leafy cut out look

tha bugman

Quote from: bigbird on February 22, 2016, 07:02:19 PM
I bought one last year at rat-mart in obsession with a built in mask. Think it was only $10 and has that leafy cut out look
maybe they will get some as they put our stuff out ever so slowly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Quote from: Eric Gregg on February 22, 2016, 04:49:13 PM
Quote from: tha bugman on February 22, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

I bought one at Bass Pro, but it was in Realtree. It does kinda have that trucker feel to it.
At least it doesn't have the flat bill that you see all the kids and ball players with now. Looks like you about to go ghetto on a turkey :newmascot:
I saw that one....I wish it had my other specs cause I really like the mouth call holder in the bill

born2hunt

I picked one up at Walmart today in Mossy Oak. The Brand is Game Face Gear, its leafy cut and gotta nice shaped hat too. Its the firt one Ive ever had and I really like how the mask just tucks into the hat when not needed, just less to keep up with and looks great. www.quickcamo.com

My little boy found it laying in a box of miscellaneous stuff near the paint dep. I checked it out and it didnt have a price tag so I took it over to sporting goods but couldn't find anymore to compare it to so the sales guy sold it to me for 5 bucks. :icon_thumright: About the only thing good I have ever found turkey related at Walmart.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

born2hunt

I just looked at the link and dont see the exact one I have, mine is Obsession. 
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

tha bugman

Wow you got a steal!  That thing is priced $16.97!!!!

CrustyRusty

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002N2HXWQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

I bought several of these.  Gave them to my friends and son in law..for the money its a great hat

jwhunter

[quote

Looks like you about to go ghetto on a turkey :newmascot:
[/quote] 

HAHA

tha bugman

Well I got the last one Wally World had....Guess I will give this one a shot. If anything I can let the lil poult wear it....at least she won't lose her facemask...well maybe the hat...

born2hunt

That's it, I just did a double take when I saw you.  I  took a picture of myself too and sent it to the wife, thought some one had got ahold of my phone for a second   :TooFunny:

tha bugman

Quote from: born2hunt on March 02, 2016, 07:21:35 PM
That's it, I just did a double take when I saw you.  I  took a picture of myself too and sent it to the wife, thought some one had got ahold of my phone for a second   :TooFunny:
I scared myself when I saw it!   :help:

bigbird

That looks like the one I have