OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Popar & Padauk Push Pin w/ Video

Started by Old Gobbler, February 21, 2016, 05:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

VIDEO LINK
https://youtu.be/Pcex8DZpXfM

Been working on this for too long ..... it's one of mine and many callmakers favorites,  Poplar .....it has a E Indian Rosewood & Padauk soundboard , E Indian paddle , and titanium striking surface -lots of time goes into each one of these , the soundboard is hand shaved to the right flex patterns then tuned to " Killer" sound quality -I have a new silencer on the paddle that makes these utterly quiet to hunt and carry -this I have to say is the most hunter friendly push pin ever made , superb sound ease of use , and consistent sound - time consuming to make , I collect $100 each respectively plus shipping

I'm only gonna make a few of these this year , there is likely to be a wait to get one , sorry

Thank you for looking --Shannon Kelly

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

The Woodsman

SS Calls

mwr

hunter22

Man that's sharp. I already have three of Shannon's Push Pins and trying to "justify" one of these.  :TooFunny:

M,Yingling

that's good lookin pair calls ,,,nice work
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gergg

Hi Shannon, I would like to purchase one of these calls for my father, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Greg
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

mgm1955

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Old Gobbler

Quote from: gergg on February 21, 2016, 06:47:50 PM
Hi Shannon, I would like to purchase one of these calls for my father, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Greg
greg , got your message , for the benefit of everyone I'll write I'm making a medium sized batch this week those are pretty much all spoken for -- , and I'll try a get a larger batch done around 3 weeks from now when I'm on vacation for 2 weeks , this will be the last two weeks of March -- anyone interested , please send me all your contact info including ph# and I'll try my best

Thanks again , talk to you soon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Smooth_Operator

Looks great Shannon, the Honduran I got from you last year will be in my vest opening day.  These things are killer...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Devastator

WOW THAT sounds awesome,going to have to get me a push pin someday from ya!!

goblr77

That's a fine push pin. Great sounding call.