OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

sinclair brass

Started by jed clampett, February 21, 2016, 05:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

Quote from: JLH on February 22, 2016, 10:28:17 PM
Quote from: 870BkWht on February 22, 2016, 06:57:42 PM
I started my Sinclair collection this year in January with a Gabon Ebony Titanium over Slate in 3.25'' with a yellow heart striker.  I liked it so much I had to have a brass.  I also talked him into making me a ceramic.  The brass is cocobolo and the ceramic will be argentine osage.  I'm looking forward to playing them.

They are on their way to my house as I type this.

Why did you have to say ceramic?!?

Now I have less money in my pocket than I did before I read this.....have a ceramic being built for me this weekend, should have it by next week!

Btw....he said your ceramic sounds killer!

The whole deal kinda came about as an accident.  I called him to tell him I really liked the Ebony titanium and I asked what other surfaces he had/made.  I told him I was a ceramic nut and he told me no one ever called him and ordered a ceramic.  I'm really looking forward to seeing and playing it.  The Sinclair ceramic will make 5 ceramic pots calls I have.  I'm looking forward to playing John's ceramic pot but also playing the brass as well.  It will be my first brass surfaced call.

870BkWht

I will try and put up some pictures and a couple sound files of both the Sinclair brass and ceramic when I receive them.