News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey Y'all- New to OG

Started by Fan Club, February 20, 2016, 02:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fan Club

Howdy!

New to OG but not turkey hunting or forums. I was on the T&TH forum for many years as a Web Pro-Staff member with several thousand posts. Probably won't have a ton of time to post here as my wife is disabled and terminally ill but still look forward to dropping in. Just got back from NWTF Nashville and got the fever... now we wait.

Cheers!
Jeff

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

eddie234

Welcome fan club. I see t&th board is very slow. Ill check in on a post I made and it hardly gets any hits.

Tennessee Lead

Welcome

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SS Calls

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. Great place to hang out. Lots' of knowledgeable folks here.

Fan Club

Thanks all...

Eddie 234- Yes the T&TH forum was once one of the best on the net but it went steadily down hill after the magazine ceased publication in 2013. Not really sure why.

Hookedspur- May I ask how long it took to get to 10,000 posts? Man, that's a bunch! I'll never know how many I had at T&TH because they reformatted the forum twice with new software and each time it wiped out your total and you had to start over. It was a busload though, over 10 years worth!

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

mwr

:wagon: Sorry about your wife..prayers sent... Mike

Eric Gregg

mgm1955

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

OldSchool

Hi Jeff,  :welcomeOG:  I wish your wife and you the best.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

tomstopper

Cut N Run

Hey Jeff.  Glad to see you here. My best to you & your wife.

PM sent

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Dr Juice

Welcome to the forum and best regards to the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk