OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Leafy Camo

Started by redmag, February 16, 2016, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redmag

Been looking at the Redhead 3d Evolution leafy camo.  Anyone using this suit and is it any good?  Will it hold up?

Thanks

born2hunt

Curious as well,  I've been eye balling it myself. 
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

mote1977

I bought the jacket last season in Realtree Xtra and I'm satisfied with it so far. I used it quite a bit and it has held up well. I wear it with just a t shirt underneath later in the season.

eorlando

Get an ASAT suit. Stuff is flat out awesome!!

tha bugman

No but you can get a whole suit at Wal Mart for the price of a top.  I have had mine going on at least 10 years and it's still going strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

X2 - jacket last season.

No complaints. VERY comfortable, soft, lightweight. I really like the full zipper front (you have to be careful not to snag a leaf, though), and I like the hood - no need for leafy hat.

laker

Quote from: tha bugman on February 17, 2016, 05:50:55 AM
No but you can get a whole suit at Wal Mart for the price of a top.  I have had mine going on at least 10 years and it's still going strong
Link to a good quality cheaper version? I as well have been looking for a leafy suit but can't find one in a decent price range.

Bowguy

I have a bass pro(red head) leafy jacket. Think I paid 30-35 bucks, can't remember it was a few years back. Use it for turks n Bowhunting. It's help up perfectly n typically I bowhunt 5 days or more a week, turkey hunt as many mornings as possible so it gets used a lot

mote1977

Quote from: laker on February 17, 2016, 10:41:07 AM
Link to a good quality cheaper version? I as well have been looking for a leafy suit but can't find one in a decent price range.
http://m.basspro.com/RedHead-3D-Evolution-Bug-Jacket-for-Men/product/12083105192835/

Oconeeguy

Wal-Mart version works just fine.  Save your money

WNCTracker

Quote from: laker on February 17, 2016, 10:41:07 AM
It's easy to make your own.  Cost me 5 dollars in fabric and 1 dollar in hot glue sticks and only 2 hours of time to glue onto an old camo shirt i had.  May not last forever but it will for a season or two....when money is tight....

BowBendr

Quote from: Oconeeguy on February 17, 2016, 01:02:13 PM
Wal-Mart version works just fine.  Save your money

Yep, had mine for years. It has held up very well.

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

jwhunter

I do not wear a leafy suit while gun hunting.

I wear one when bowhunting, I do not use a blind. I shoot them with a recurve so I need them close, they work good

eddie234

I have one and it works and has held up well for the last few years. I just use the jacket.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Gooserbat

The ASAT suit is nothing short of awesome.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.