turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

IT's almost here

Started by harvester, March 30, 2011, 07:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Two more days and a wake up. It will be on.
TURKEY SEASON WILL BE HERE and I will probably be back in the doghouse.
Can't wait to get back on that bird I heard last weekend with the boy.

gob09

i cant wait either dustin im sooo ready

nctrkyhntr

Good luck. Cant wait to read the reports

mfd1027

Looks like the weekend will be a lot better weather wise.   I'm as excited about that as you guys are. lol     Hopefully we'll be able to get a few more birds to enter.    You guys won't be sleeping much Friday night!!!
Dan

gob09

hell i may have to work this weekend because  the weather has been so crappy i may be able to hunt the morning but im leaning toward working sat. mornin and hunting in the afternoon

unclerick

Can't wait, I just can't wait, there will be no sleeping for me on friday nite for sure.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

You've been able to sleep?  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

ElkTurkMan

Good Luck guys.  I have this feeling that between you guys opening up this weekend and our weather improving in GA, there will be some birds rolled for sure!   :fud:

unclerick

Quote from: Hawken on March 30, 2011, 02:07:34 PM
Good Luck guys.  I have this feeling that between you guys opening up this weekend and our weather improving in GA, there will be some birds rolled for sure!   :fud:
Man I hope so, the weather breaks this weekend around here, March came in like a lamb and it's going out like a lion. I see birds everywere except on the property we hunt, so maybe opening weekend will be productive for us.

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on March 30, 2011, 09:56:33 PM
Quote from: Hawken on March 30, 2011, 02:07:34 PM
Man I hope so, the weather breaks this weekend around here, March came in like a lamb and it's going out like a lion. I see birds everywere except on the property we hunt, so maybe opening weekend will be productive for us.

Reports of snow in Morgan County.  :angry9:

unclerick

Got today and tommorow off work, me and Wes went out this mourning to our hunting grounds and got a great blessing this mourning, seen 2 huge gobblers and 1 of them was the old man, who looks like he has 2 beards about 10 or 11 inches long,, :happy0064: can't wait for Saturday.

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on March 31, 2011, 06:39:59 PM
Got today and tommorow off work, me and Wes went out this mourning to our hunting grounds and got a great blessing this mourning, seen 2 huge gobblers and 1 of them was the old man, who looks like he has 2 beards about 10 or 11 inches long,, :happy0064: can't wait for Saturday.

good deal, bust his ole head saturday.  :anim_25:

unclerick

I will try Dustin, this makes the 3rd year I've hunted this bird, Wes maybe right in thinking the only way I can kill him is to crawl in under him and shoot him off the roost. He will live a long life if that is the case.

t_eagen13

Sounds like you boys will be set up good to kill that bird Rick! Can't wait to see the reports. Roll that joker!  :fud:

unclerick

Quote from: t_eagen13 on March 31, 2011, 07:15:15 PM
Sounds like you boys will be set up good to kill that bird Rick! Can't wait to see the reports. Roll that joker!  :fud:
Thanks man, he ain't an easy bird to kill.