turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Back up and running

Started by unclerick, February 06, 2011, 04:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

Well looks like we may have lost everything we had, at least for a while anyhow, so come on team lets get back to what we do best,,,shoot the bull.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

wonder if anyone knows it's back on

nctrkyhntr

What is going on Team and Captain Rick Sir. Im glad to see the site back up and running. Hopefully everything eveyone has done in the past will be back soon as well.

Now its time to win with the most post lol  :TooFunny:

gob09

how'd you get all your post back so fast rick

nctrkyhntr

They just knew they better get the most talkative person back their stats

unclerick

Wes I don't know, one time it said 2 the next time I looked it was 1400,

I hope we can get Dans banner back on that direct links to his site.

unclerick

Quote from: nctrkyhntr on February 06, 2011, 04:23:18 PM
What is going on Team and Captain Rick Sir. Im glad to see the site back up and running. Hopefully everything eveyone has done in the past will be back soon as well.

Now its time to win with the most post lol  :TooFunny:
The only team member that remembers to call me this, what does that tell you about my leadership skills,, :bike2:

mfd1027

Man, we lost a lot of good info.   I'm glad I wrote down all of the address's in my call book.   I've got everything ready except the dang clamshell cases.  I ordered em 3 wks ago!  i hope they get here soon.   

I need to reload the team banner and my call site banner.   I think I've got em saved on photobucket.

Dan
Dan

nctrkyhntr

They said its going to take some time but they are going to get everything as close to normal before this happened. I notice I lost like 200 post. I almost had my second nut

unclerick

I think all messages were lost if they weren't sent to an e-mail, Jon looks like I got all my post back but it looks like Wes may have lost quit a few of his to.

nctrkyhntr

You know I was really looking forward to having my second nut. The one I have now is starting to feel lonely   :TooFunny:

unclerick

Wes looks like he lost about 500 posts, so did Dan, maybe they'll get them back the way they were before, Dustin is haveing a hard time login back in but hopefully he'll get back on today.

gob09

i have an email i can send him if you have his email

harvester

WHATEVER it was, I don't care. Just glad to be back.

keyser12ga

I don't know how they are going to fix the post counts, but I like my new one alot better, ha!