Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

As we get closer....

Started by reflexl, February 11, 2016, 07:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Just want to say good luck to all. This is supposed to be fun and last year it certainly was. We might dish out some good natured ribbing but I assure I can take it as well. It went down to the wire with barely a 1/4" of spur separating the top three teams. I can hardly wait to get after them. We are expecting the hunting to be much better here this year. Hopefully no more tornadoes!

tomstopper

Good luck to you as well. This will be my first year on a team and I look forward to just having fun with it. With the mild winter that we have had here in NY the turkeys should be plentiful.

NYlogbeards

Quote from: tomstopper on February 11, 2016, 09:31:22 PM
Good luck to you as well. This will be my first year on a team and I look forward to just having fun with it. With the mild winter that we have had here in NY the turkeys should be plentiful.

Yes this mild winter really helps this season, seen for the first time in my life this deer season 13 flock of Toms and jakes, should be really plentiful just hope with the mild winter the breeding season doesn't start too early.

Happy

Goodluck to all you gentlemen. Hope everyone has a safe and successful season. May all you birds be slightly smaller than our teams :P

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club