turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite Mouth Call Maker?

Started by Honolua, February 07, 2016, 11:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olejake

Just got 3 Woodhaven Toxic orange in mail yesterday...trimmed one  to fit me better...practiced for couple hours in my office that, thankfully, I occupy alone...lol.. recorded myself on my phone.....gotta slow my cadence, but was pleased with the results...gotta a great kee kee and drops to a rasp that is easy to reach volume or attain  quiet yelps... my favorite so far and have tried many..

BIGGUS

Ozark870Hunter

Legacy Lone Hen 3 and Prized Posession.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

mudfeather

Quote from: Stickbow98 on February 09, 2016, 08:19:21 PM
I keep coming back to the Primos True Double.  :icon_thumright:
It just fits me better and runs more consistently than any other....IMHO!

I was wondering if I was the only one...I cant run a mouth call good at all but I can sound decent on one of these...prolly because it only has one reed in both frames..

bigbird

Cramer's, gooserbat and David  halloran all make very good calls! Couldn't pick one over the other, I like them all! Never found a hooks that fit me properly or a woodhaven that I liked!

TN Beard Buster

Dead End Game Calls! Quality made with some of the best latex to be found!! They are priced reasonable and are very easy to run!! I will never put down any other company on the market!! I'm on staff for DEGC and if you'd like to try some, go to their website and order and put in kcurrin at checkout, and receive a 5% discount on me!! God Bless and safe hunting!!!

mullo16

Cane creek.  The cutter or mr death.  Both great calls and mr death is one of the easiest 4 reed calls I've ever tried.  Very raspy too

maytom

Knight & Hale's Magic Moon Cutter my all time favorite.  :z-twocents:

ridgerunner

Woodhaven Copper head my all time favorite

Dr Juice

Quaker Boy Old Boss Hen for sure  :OGani:

kdsberman

Hooks Executioner 2 is my favorite, Woodhaven Red Wasp is my 2nd.

Usually the Hooks will do it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honolua

AC HAMMER

Just purchased the NEW Woodhaven Black Death pack. Love them so far! We will see if they bring in a gobbler this spring though! That's the real test