turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Selling Trumpets

Started by Crawdad, February 06, 2016, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawdad

Anyone know the rules on selling calls at the N.W.T.F. Convention in Nashville without having a booth? Just wondering if it was permissible.

Gooserbat

A few guys walking the show doing it.  I pay for my booth space, buy a TN vendors license and cough up sales tax.  I personally don't like seeing it in front of my booth. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Crawdad

Quote from: Gooserbat on February 06, 2016, 03:26:01 PM
A few guys walking the show doing it.  I pay for my booth space, buy a TN vendors license and cough up sales tax.  I personally don't like seeing it in front of my booth. 
I fully understand how you feel about that & don't blame you at all, I had tried earlier to share a booth with someone & had no takers, I figured I would have maybe a half dozen Trumpets with me but really don't want to do something to offend anyone, just not that important.

Greg Massey

Why don't you put them on here for sale...price with pictures...

Crawdad

Well, I guess I could do that, give me a little time & I will get them up.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Crawdad on February 06, 2016, 05:46:23 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on February 06, 2016, 03:26:01 PM
I fully understand how you feel about that & don't blame you at all, I had tried earlier to share a booth with someone & had no takers, I figured I would have maybe a half dozen Trumpets with me but really don't want to do something to offend anyone, just not that important.

And I understand and  I don't blame a guy if he delivers a few calls or any other wares at the show but those who walk around and make themselves available ate IMHO taking advantage of the vendors who make a show possible.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mwr

Robert let's see those trumpets on here!!  A lot of guys are not able to go to Nashville!  I know you make a fine trumpet, I have several!! Be less expensive on here, not having to travel!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Crawdad

Ok guy's, I posted pictures of the Trumpets you wanted on the Trumpets & Wingbone section. Picture doesn't look as good as the calls.