OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New member from NY

Started by Ol Yelper, February 05, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol Yelper

Hi everyone, been turkey huntin for 34 years, I'm from upstate NY, Allegany County. I've been lookin at the forum for a couple years now and finally became a member. Lookin forward to talkin turkey and turkey calls.

tomstopper

From one New Yorker to another,  :welcomeOG: :wagon:

troutfisher13111

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OldSchool

Hi Ol Yelper, welcome to OldGobbler.

I'm located in the northwestern corner of Otsego Co., NY. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

:wagon:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Double B

NY guys have been a - ok to me, especially the ones I seem to meet on here!   Welcome.
Followed by buzzards

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

jordanz7935

Welcome from another fellow New Yorker.Im located in NW Otsego county also. Great place to talk turkey.Good luck this season, hopefully this mild winter helps our our population some.

OldSchool

Quote from: jordanz7935 on February 06, 2016, 06:57:08 PM
Welcome from another fellow New Yorker.Im located in NW Otsego county also. Great place to talk turkey.Good luck this season, hopefully this mild winter helps our our population some.

I looked at your profile to see where you lived and I was surprised to see that we're practically neighbors. Small world.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

mwr

Welcome !!!   Just an Old Okie Here!!!   Mike  :z-guntootsmiley:

Ol Yelper

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I know this will be helpful and fun.

mgm1955

mikejd

Welcome aboard. Also from NY. Hunt turkeys anywhere I can but mostly Madison/Chenango county.

lmbhngr

Dr Juice

Welcome. I'm from NYC and hunt in Orange and Sullivan counties. Good luck and enjoy the forum, it's awesome.

Bowguy