OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I'm estatic!!!

Started by Spitten and drummen, January 31, 2016, 10:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Wife really surprised me last night. She has rat holed money all last year and informed me that I need to take a few vacation days. She booked a room 3 nights in Nashville for the convention. I have always wanted to go and she made it happen. Not only that she even has a extra 800 alloted for spending on calls and things. I'm pumped. I don't know what to expect , but I bet we are going to have a blast. Just wanted to share my good fortune with yall. Have a great day.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Jbird22

Good deal! I'd love to go one day as well!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Spitten and drummen

Definately will. I hope to see all you great call makers. I have calls from a lot of call makers here and talked to several on the phone from time to time. I think that is what I'm looking forward to the most.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

OldSchool

Wow, Your a lucky man to have a wife as understanding as that. Sounds like a good time, have fun.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Bowguy

Wow, great wife, great surprise! Have fun buddy

Honolua

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 31, 2016, 10:26:07 AM
Wife really surprised me last night. She has rat holed money all last year and informed me that I need to take a few vacation days. She booked a room 3 nights in Nashville for the convention. I have always wanted to go and she made it happen. Not only that she even has a extra 800 alloted for spending on calls and things. I'm pumped. I don't know what to expect , but I bet we are going to have a blast. Just wanted to share my good fortune with yall. Have a great day.

Wow! She Got A Sister? :help:

Spitten and drummen

Lol. Yes God blessed me with her. I just had to share this with my turkey hunting brothers
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

silvestris

You better spend that $800 on her if you know what's good for you.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

tomstopper

Quote from: silvestris on January 31, 2016, 12:40:57 PM
:agreed: Maybe not all of it but a good portion of it....lol. In all seriousness, you got a good woman there. Congrats

Spitten and drummen

Yea. I been married long enough to know how that goes lol. Thanks guys.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

mwr

Sweet!!!!   Do you have enough rat hole money yourself for calls?? LOL!!!!

allaboutshooting

Congratulations! I hope you'll stop by 1013 and say hello.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Tomspur

You will not be disappointed if you have not been to  the NWTF convention. Great call makers and tons of fun.

mgm1955

Quote from: Honolua on January 31, 2016, 11:34:21 AM

Wow! She Got A Sister? :help:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Quote from: silvestris on January 31, 2016, 12:40:57 PM
:agreed: :agreed: