OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

10 Years

Started by Steve, January 30, 2016, 11:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Happy Anniversary To North Bay Game Calls!! It just dawned on me while I was out doing a little shooting today that next month marks 10 years since I started making my own calls. Time really flies when you're having fun right? Admittedly, they certainly haven't all been pretty, but I had to start somewhere.

Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you guys that bought calls from me over the years, or even traded. I really wouldn't have lasted ten years without your support. It has been a great time and I've made a lot of friends during the last decade that will certainly last decades more.

I'm still learning the art of making calls, I don't plan to ever stop learning and raising my own bar so to speak. Not until I'm dead anyway. That's the only time one truly stops learning.

So here are a few pics to reminisce of the last decade...and to another decade to come. I'm very hesitant about this, but it looks like I may even turn to the dark side and re-open the NB Facebook page, stay tuned for that and again...Thank you everybody!

outdoors

CONGRATULATION STEVE , BEST OF LUCK IN THE FUTURE   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

mgm1955

Gooserbat

:fud:congratulations
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

VAHUNTER

Good things come to those who wait

tomstopper

OldSchool

Congrats on your first ten years, and I wish you many more.  :icon_thumright:

Great pictures, thanks.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Steve

Thanks a bunch guys. I'm looking forward to many more years. I do have a particularly cool call in the works that I don't believe anybody has seen or done before too. I'll post it up for the drool fest when I get it done. But first, I'm taking a week off to go test some predator calls on some Kentucky coyotes. :z-guntootsmiley:

Steve

OldSchool

Sounds like a good time, steve. Have fun, and shoot the snot out of 'em. Good luck!

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

bmhern

Congrats, good luck!!

kyturkeyhunter4

Steve

Thanks again guys...packing up tonight and heading out at O'dark thirty tomorrow. I can't wait to get away from work for a bit. At least testing calls is fun work.

Steve