OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Calling On Guesswho.... Need Assistance

Started by tomstopper, January 21, 2016, 11:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

This is for Guesswho (would have sent a pm but I figured that some people might have never seen the decoy that will blow away the DSD's),

I was wondering if you could post some of your pics of the Badonk-a-Decoy that you have had on here before? I have a bunch of guys at work that just don't believe that there is such a thing and that it works.

Hope to see the pics soon and thank you for all your help with this....lol

guesswho

Be glad to post some pictures.  The only complaints I've had from people across the country is that turkey populations plummet when people use Badonkadeke.  It's a powerful tool and not everyone has the discipline to shoot a gobbler or two and then move on.

Badonkadeke is so lifelike other critters will try to come in and eat him like hog's, yote's bobcat's etc.  I'm not sure I would use him in Bigfoot country.  I want no part of a close encounter of that kind.

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Gobble!

I was thinking about this the other day when I said any decoy will work as good as the next.

tomstopper

Awesome. Thank you sir. My coworkers are cracking up over this. I told them that for the correct amount of money they could have one ........lol. They wanted to know where the Badonk-a-Hen & Gobbler are???

762hunter

Thats pretty funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt.hooks

Hey never count anything or of your arsenal... I once killed a stud gobbler with the help of a helium filled balloon..... True story

OldSchool

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

guesswho

Quote from: tomstopper on January 22, 2016, 10:47:09 AM
Awesome. Thank you sir. My coworkers are cracking up over this. I told them that for the correct amount of money they could have one ........lol. They wanted to know where the Badonk-a-Hen & Gobbler are???
Yes, for a small phenomenal fee plus shipping they can have their very own Badonkadeke.   

Badonkadeke has interchangeable parts that you can buy separate which allows you to turn it into a hen, jake, gobbler, strutting gobbler and even a duck which floats.  You can have all this for another small phenomenal fee.  Plus shipping of course.     
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

dirt road ninja

The fan seems to be an upgrade over the original, I'm I mistaken?

guesswho

Quote from: dirt road ninja on January 22, 2016, 02:21:16 PM
Hogs ate the original.  I'm working on a predator proof fan right now but its not going to well.  To realistic I guess.   Just one of the issues when dealing with perfection.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

357MAGNOLE

That is awesome. I must really suck at hunting to know you are killing birds with this goof ball and I played hell all year last year trying to get them close enough for a shot.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

dirt road ninja

Quote from: guesswho on January 22, 2016, 03:00:20 PM
Hogs ate the original.  I'm working on a predator proof fan right now but its not going to well.  To realistic I guess.   Just one of the issues when dealing with perfection.

Thought it was a metal rake.

guesswho

Quote from: dirt road ninja on January 22, 2016, 03:42:58 PM
Quote from: guesswho on January 22, 2016, 03:00:20 PM

Thought it was a metal rake.

No, That's one of our other line of decoys.  Robo-coy.   It's a little cheaper because not as much detail.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

owlhoot

I hope it is priced more than the dsd . Wouldn't want to be out there with something cheap for people to see ::)