OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gracie's Hudson Box

Started by SS Calls, January 19, 2016, 07:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Not sure how Gracie swung this deal, but she ended up with this awesome mini Hen Box from Richard in Unicoi. Must have been some sweet talkin' goin' on for sure.  :TooFunny: Richard, thanks so much buddy!  :thanks: You know you're spoiling my daughter, right?  :lol:

letinmfly

Richard is a good guy!!  Congrats Gracie!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

davisd9

That is great!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trb136

hunter22

strutnrut

I think Gracie can run one better than me. I know she can run a long box better. The pleasure of seeing her face light up is all mine. That is the smallest (working) hen box I have made.
Loose lips sinks ship AL. . .  ::)

SS Calls

Quote from: strutnrut on January 19, 2016, 08:21:04 AM
I think Gracie can run one better than me. I know she can run a long box better. The pleasure of seeing her face light up is all mine. That is the smallest (working) hen box I have made.
Loose lips sinks ship AL. . .  ::)

Gracie said the same thing Richard.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: You made her day bud.  :icon_thumright: And my lips are sealed.  ;D

Austy

Richard, that smile on Gracie's face says it all to me and for you I am sure that is what it is all about!!!  Awesome call and congrats to Gracie!!!

Rapscallion Vermilion

That's really cool.   Now you know Richard is going to get a ton of inquiries for a box like that.  :icon_thumright:

SS Calls

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on January 19, 2016, 10:35:17 AM
That's really cool.   Now you know Richard is going to get a ton of inquiries for a box like that.  :icon_thumright:

Yea, I know. I'm hoping he gets lots of sales. Knowing how much he likes building them.  ;D

strutnrut

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on January 19, 2016, 10:35:17 AM

God I hope not. that thing is a ----- well you know to build. Try tuning that call was a   :TrainWreck1: waiting to happen. It's small that's for sure.

worth612000

Awesome, that smile says it all. Congrats Gracie

KellyP

Congrats Gracie!!

M Sharpe

That big ol' bear has a heart just as big as he is!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

silverspur

Tell Gracie I am jealous, I don't have one of Richards hen box. Congrats to her and Richard that is awesome what you did for that young lady :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs