turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call Cases

Started by hunter22, January 18, 2016, 06:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I added another cabinet over the weekend to store calls. I am rearranging and trying to get my calls where you can see them.

This is a qtr sewn oak china cabinet I just got. It has 51 calls in in it. Top row---Lamar Williams, 2nd row----Albert Paul, 3rd row---Steve Mann, 4th row----Darrin Dawkins/Chuck Anderson, bottom----Marlin Watkins.

Another case I had built some time ago but have rearranged where calls can now be seen. 42 calls in this case.

The Woodsman

Holy Man!! Awesome! Simply awesome....

nitro

Beautiful collection and display cases.
Royal Slam 2008

Spring Creek Calls

Thanks, I thought I needed help until I saw this.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Bennett

That is a sweet display case full of outstanding calls!  I like that quarter sawn oak

bowbird87

That is beautiful, I would love to see that collection in person. I could play calls for days in there.

MG150

silverspur

I wouldn't know which ones to put in my vest. Like the display cabinet!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

drenalinld

I have spent some hours in this room. Cannot wait to see this new case and several added calls since our last visit. Very nice cabinet, Rickey.

Brantleyville

Lord have mercy Rickey. Hopefully one day I will not have to hide my addiction from the wife and can buy some display cases. Very Impressive!

hunter22

It is definitely an addiction. My ole buddy Zumer told me years ago to get out while I still could and I failed to listen to his advice. I have one more case full of box calls that has 55 in it and I have over 40 box calls in leather and soft cases scattered about and hanging in the room. Not sure which is more of a sickness, the hunting or the call collecting.

boatpaddle

Quote from: hunter22 on January 18, 2016, 09:59:33 PM
It is definitely an addiction. My ole buddy Zumer told me years ago to get out while I still could and I failed to listen to his advice. I have one more case full of box calls that has 55 in it and I have over 40 box calls in leather and soft cases scattered about and hanging in the room. Not sure which is more of a sickness, the hunting or the call collecting.

Rickey,

You've done very very well collecting your calls....Your arsenal is filled with fine sounding calls..

Think about all the fun times just sitting around learning to play them and the great hunts, you've had using them...Sharing them with friends & dinner at your house has to be a special time, too....

I can assure you, that you Sir, are not alone in your addiction, sickness, or illness..... ::)  :help:

Congrats on all your calls..... :icon_thumright:

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

trb136

:you_rock:  Thats a great Collection!

SS Calls

Dang, awesome collection!!

M,Yingling

Some great calls ,,,Nice
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey