turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Snake wood gobble stix

Started by neal, January 15, 2016, 05:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

I've been turning some snake wood gobble stix. I've sold several and have a few left. They sound fantastic on multiple surfaces. They are $75 shipped PayPal, check or MO accepted. Thank you for looking. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

mgm1955

neal

Most of these are now sold. Thank you guys for the quick orders and payments. I will be turning more this week. I've had a huge response for these and they've been selling quickly. Usually can ship within a day or two of ordering. Thank you again!!

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

neal

I am sold out of these in the picture and the others I had, but I will have more blanks by the end of the week, I will be turning those and that will be it for the spring. If I have any left I'll have them in the Hooks booth in Nashville next month.

Thank you for all the orders to this point!

Neal 

Gobble!

Here's a dumb question...are these gobble calls? If so how do you use them and do you have a audio file?

drenalinld

Gamblinman

They are some beautiful strikers, but I'd be afraid to carry one of those in the woods.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

neal

Quote from: Gobble! on January 19, 2016, 03:40:43 PM
Here's a dumb question...are these gobble calls? If so how do you use them and do you have a audio file?

They are a striker for a pot call, I turn the strikers for Hooks Custom calls and I call them Gobble Stix, these are available just through me as I will not be turning many of them this spring.

Thank you for looking,

Neal

TauntoHawk

Neals strikers are excellently balanced for me, I have several and they are some of my favorites in the woods. These are just plain beauties

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

neal

I'm getting more blanks today, finally after a snowstorm had my shipment held up. I've got a few orders to fill then I'll be turning for stock. If you are interested in one let me know and I'll be able to get it right out to you.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far, I was surprised how popular snakewood is in a striker and after running them I can see why!

Neal 

neal

I will have a few of these in Nashville in the Hooks custom calls booth 324 stop in say hi!