turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello from Maine..... Again !

Started by new2turkey, December 30, 2015, 07:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new2turkey

Hey guys, I've been a member on here since 2011, I spent hours on this site over the last several years trying to learn everything I could about turkey hunting so that I could apply it to the woods before my first real season. Unfortunately for me soon after the season started I ran into some hard times and decided it was time to start fresh. I was forced to sell my guns (Mossberg 500 and a Savage .243) and car to put a roof over our head.

Well now I've had a few years in my apartment with my wonderful girlfriend, started a career as an electrician, and established a good foothold in life, I'm ready to take on the turkey woods again. Also, just picked up this beauty for $319 from Cabela's used guns section... (Couldn't upload image, but its a camo 870 with a tapped receiver and a 21" barrel, cant wait !!) Anyway, I spent deer season out and about this year, explored some new woods and I'm feeling confident about this spring !!!

Good Luck to all and Happy New Year !!  :thanks: :anim_25:

Nick

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

mgm1955

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Old Timer53

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions