turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thanks Santa

Started by Gobble!, December 30, 2015, 12:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Old St. Nick treated me pretty well this year. Received everything I need to start reloading TSS! Call me stupid but I'm going to shoot the 2.5oz load. Planning on rolling some practice shells tomorrow night. Big thanks to Hal for all his help.

01Foreman400

It's definitely rewarding and fun.  I've got everything to load the 2.5 oz. load but doubt I ever will.  I'm going to try the 3" 2.25 oz. load this year since the 3" Federal hulls have become available.  Last season I shot the 3" 2 oz. Fiochii load.  Good luck and keep us posted.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

dirt road ninja

It's easier than I thought it would be. Rolled a pile of the 2 1/4 oz. and the 1 5/8er's for my 20. It is wicked stuff on cardboard, really looking forward to field testing on live critters!

Gobble!

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on December 30, 2015, 05:46:42 AM
It's definitely rewarding and fun.  I've got everything to load the 2.5 oz. load but doubt I ever will.  I'm going to try the 3" 2.25 oz. load this year since the 3" Federal hulls have become available.  Last season I shot the 3" 2 oz. Fiochii load.  Good luck and keep us posted.

Good to know. When I decided on the 2.5oz load it was because the Fed 3" hulls were hard to get. I will stock up while I can.

985jmp

Hello I'm interested in loading some TSS for 10ga and 12ga I'm an experienced rifle reloader. Any help on where to get loading components would be appreciated.
PM me if possible