OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anyone get any turkey related Christmas gifts?

Started by Tail Feathers, December 27, 2015, 02:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I guess the closest I got was a small camo cooler to take my "hunting lunches" as my wife put it.  It was a great Christmas tho.  Anyone get some turkey gear?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Gobspur

KYFrid

Got a few things. A copy of Turkey Hunting a One Man Game, mouth call magic 1 & 2 DVD's, and a pair of Lacrosse rubber snake boots.

Happy

Got a replacement crystal mistress for the one I broke, a copper pot by Daryl Slaton and and she also ordered a double suicide by Steve Reeves. MY wife's is amazing!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

smalls

Got a really nice 24"x36" LiDAR map of the public land that I turkey hunt on.  This map is SWEET!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

otinhunter

My wife and kids got me 4 new turkey calls from Lonnie Sneed the raspy boss hen, tree talker, pocket slate and the 3 1/4 outlaw hen. I also got a new double bull blind the double wide and a new jake decoy. Also got the hogg it blind pack to put everything in. I am a lucky guy!!!

USMC0331

Quote from: otinhunter on December 27, 2015, 05:07:45 PM
My wife and kids got me 4 new turkey calls from Lonnie Sneed the raspy boss hen, tree talker, pocket slate and the 3 1/4 outlaw hen. I also got a new double bull blind the double wide and a new jake decoy. Also got the hogg it blind pack to put everything in. I am a lucky guy!!!
I agree! Very nice!

HFultzjr

Sure did!

Alps Turkey Chair....see my review in the review in the review section.
A new pot call coming from Mike Yingling.....should arrive soon.
Light weight Merino wool socks....just got into Merino wool this year.....love it.
An HS Strut Ringzone Slate Turkey Call my wife picked up as a "gag" gift...said it was my custom call!
As it is, the dang thing at too bad. It was on clearance for $3.98! Sounds much better than I would expect.
Can't wait for my call from Mike.

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Britton40

Didn't receive one, but I did give one to my oldest son.

dirt road ninja

Got a pair of Vortex 10x28 binoculars and a safety for my 935. To be fair, I buy myself turkey related presents year round.

davisd9

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 27, 2015, 07:59:07 PM
Got a pair of Vortex 10x28 binoculars and a safety for my 935. To be fair, I buy myself turkey related presents year round.

IC .555 as well.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Quote from: davisd9 on December 27, 2015, 08:33:25 PM

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 27, 2015, 07:59:07 PM

IC .555 as well.

Forgot about the choke tube. Had yours for so long it seemed like I've had it for months.

Sent from the Strut Zone

Yoder409

My little girl got me one of those turkey seats.........two flat Realtree camo'ed pads  connected by a  pair of nylon straps.  Folds flat but is freestanding when you unfold it.  Rolls up and fits right into my pack.     Gonna be real handy in Texas in a few months !!

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.