OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Truth 27

Started by VA_Birdhunter, December 18, 2015, 06:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

I just ordered the Truth 27 and hope its in just after Christmas.  Its a tradition for me to get the new Primos Truth Spring turkey hunting video every year.  Last year was not my favorite by far for particular reasons.  But after watching the trailer for this years video it looks pretty good!  Plus Brad is back in this video again and it appears Troy is also!!  I also enjoy watching Will hunt and I believe he might be in this one quite a bit also.  This is what helps me get through winter....but its no help for my turkey hunting addiction!!

God Bless

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZ3q6Xsr-M
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Will_price

They make about the best videos. No heavy metal music with a bird in close, haha. I'm only missing a few videos to have them all.
Member of The Tenth, since 2005

1tiogabowhunter

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: 1tiogabowhunter on December 18, 2015, 08:26:46 PM
who had it in stock?

No one that I could find....I had to order it straight from Primos. I've done that the last two years.

God bless

davisd9

I enjoyed last years and thought it was the best in a while, real hunting with hardly no blind and not a big commercial.

Loved Brad's hunt back in the swamps off the Mississippi.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

KYFrid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZ3q6Xsr-M

here is the youtube trailer for it. Looks pretty good. Im glad to see they are getting back to more hunts with Will, Brad, and Troy. Those guys are what got me hooked on their videos in the first place. 

Gamblinman

I have never understood Primo's marketing on their Truth - turkey hunting series. It seems they miss a lot of sales not getting this out for Xmas. They would sell a ton of them for stocking stuffers, yet, it always comes out just a few days before, or after Xmas.

So,  is Troy Ruiz back at Primos ?

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

davisd9

The young guys, Keith burgess, Chris Ashley, and the other that I cannot think of there name went off on there own so they brought in Troy Ruiz and Brad Farris to help. Troy Ruiz is a turkey killer.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Gamblinman on December 19, 2015, 09:25:54 AM
I have never understood Primo's marketing on their Truth - turkey hunting series. It seems they miss a lot of sales not getting this out for Xmas. They would sell a ton of them for stocking stuffers, yet, it always comes out just a few days before, or after Xmas.

So,  is Troy Ruiz back at Primos ?

Gman

I don't understand it either!  I think I can remember one time I was able to get one of the turkey hunting videos in early December.

jepcho

I agree that they probably make the best turkey videos.  It will be interesting to see this one.  I really liked watching Kevin, Chris and Keith and now they are working with Bone Collector on their own show.  I would love to be able to find that show on DVD.

1tiogabowhunter

Did you call them or order it on line?

VA_Birdhunter

Had to call them direct...won't let u order it online.  God bless

VA_Birdhunter

The Truth 27 arrived this evening!!  Just ordered it Friday and didn't expect it to be here this quick!  Can't wait to watch it....I'll post a review after!

God bless

VA_Birdhunter

Just finished up the truth 27.....its much better than last yrs in my opinion!  Having Brad back again and Troy making a return appearance was great!  Will and Jimmy both were in this video alot.....alot more than in the last few yrs.  Had quite a few hardwoods hunts which are my favorite! 

God bless

owlhoot

Sounds like a good one , hope cabelas gets it in soon.