turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

a David Ferguson masterpiece

Started by jmck, September 04, 2015, 03:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmck

Here is a call I thought up some time ago and immediately knew who I wanted to make it for me. I wanted a call to represent a memory very cherished by me, that of my three daughters time with me spent in the turkey woods. Of my 35+/- years of hard hunting, nothing brings a bigger smile to me than the experience I have had with them on cherished hunts---no comparison to any hunt to me. I thought of who I wanted to build this heirloom for me and one man came to mind for several reasons. David Ferguson, of Eminance Missouri. David's style, heritage and craftsmanship fit to bill to a tee so to speak. I called David and plead my case and he as the gentleman he is, agreed to the task. I gave him freedom to do as he felt on one side and the lid, but sent pics of the girls and the idea I had for one side of the call. Guys, I got this call and chills ran up and down my spine. David completed the task and portrayed my three girls in the scene we discussed. Then, he took it one step further and look at the scene he created with the cougar on the cliff face. The lid looks great also. Thanks so so much David for the time and work you put into this heirloom work for me. Its is cherished and will be PROUDLY displayed for not only what it represents to me, but also for who made it for me. Thanks my friend for the memory to always enjoy.

West Augusta

Beautiful work from a great guy and call maker.
He did a wonderful job on the picture of your girls Jeff.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

KellyP

mgm1955

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Spring Creek Calls

A dual talented call maker, don't think that one is gonna be for sale. Congratulations!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

bbcustomboxcalls

WOW! Beautiful call and great story to go with it.

Bill

Brantleyville