only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Johnson Creek-Barbour County Alabama

Started by Dallas32064, August 19, 2015, 01:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallas32064

Anyone ever heard anything about this club? :TrainWreck1:

alamuchee

I know of it....its near Clayton.....   Looking to join?

Gatorboyd

Do you have specific info? Location, size, total # members, cost, how long a club? Thanks,bb

Dallas32064

Do they still put corn in the middle of the green fields?

alamuchee

I hunted there as a guest a few years ago.  The guy I was there with was pinning me out....and another member walked up and said "Don't put him there. All the corn is gone, put him on such and such field, we just buttered that one up".   :o

Dallas32064

Dallas32064

Quote from: alamuchee on August 29, 2015, 03:51:42 PM
I hunted there as a guest a few years ago.  The guy I was there with was pinning me out....and another member walked up and said "Don't put him there. All the corn is gone, put him on such and such field, we just buttered that one up".   :o

I heard they kicked some guys out for killing legal deer.  Is that true?

Dallas32064

guesswho

I've heard of it.   Haven't really heard anything negative about them until now.   Heard they recently got rid of a couple undesirables that refused to obey club rules(whatever that means), so they may have a couple openings.   I've turkey hunted around there and the area has a good population of turkeys and some nice bucks are taken every year.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Dallas32064

guesswho

Who knows?  He could be one of them as far as I know, but not based on the date on that picture.  The openings I heard about was this summer.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

alamuchee

Quote from: guesswho on October 26, 2015, 09:29:41 AM
Who knows?  He could be one of them as far as I know, but not based on the date on that picture.  The openings I heard about was this summer.

Got ya.    The person who sent this to me said it's framed inside the clubhouse as they were proudly displaying it.  Just don't think I'd be displaying blatant law breaking.  But hey, Must be how they roll.

Taggedout

A friend of mine told me of this club its in a Barbour county which you cannot shoot 4 points or spikes but they still shoot them , they can't have any kind of Rules because that's against State Law ,They Hunt over CORN During Deer and Turkey Season which is against the Law just like the guy in that picture not Wearing any Orange Gun Hunting with a Youth when it's not even a Youth Hunt yet and the youth isn't. Even holding the gun! THAT CLUB HAS NO RULES !  If it doesn't benefit other members in that club your not part of the club!     There's a lot of Jealousy in that Club and that's pretty SAD  !           :TrainWreck1:

Dallas32064

I know a guy who brought up this club on aldeer forum and they kicked him off for just talking about it.  Aldeer is controlled by a bunch of babies who protect the people in this club.

Taggedout

I believe the Team Alabama name is Rut Yek or something like that with all that Yellow Gold on the ground no wonder Team Alabama won the Turkey Contest so many years straight ! Makes since huh with a Club with no Rules  !   :OGturkeyhead: