OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Next week guys

Started by mfd1027, February 09, 2011, 04:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfd1027

I talked to the plastic case co. about my call cases and they are going out on Fri. so you guys should have your grubby little hands on em next wk!!
Dan

gob09

great dan you start hunting before long huh... :TooFunny:

keyser12ga

mfd1027

March 6th Wes.   I hope to do some scouting next wk.   As hard as they are to find in the area we hunt down here we'd better get started.   They should be gobbling good already.   
Dan

gob09

i know it's still way early but yesterday was a great day to go scout but i did'nt see jack doodley  no scatching or nothing walked 4.5 miles

dan the man get us on the board the turkey wars are almost here :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

nctrkyhntr

Sounds good Dan, Cant wait to play with them.
Lets go Dan get us on the board next month

harvester

That sounds great Dan. Should give everybody some time to practice with before season gets here. I wouldn't know how to act if the season started in March here. Hope you us on the board with a big ole limbhanger. Thanks again for the calls.

unclerick

Do it again Dan will get us on the board that's for sure, Dan didn't you put 2 birds up before any of the rest of us started hunting last year?

Good news, can't wait to get them in and start useing them... :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

Didn't hear a gobble last spring in Big Cypress and had to wait until Mar. 24th last year for the opener in Ga. to have any success.  Hope that doesn't happen again this year.   Like I said the birds out there in the Everglades are tough.    Jim Jones is the guy that will get us started.    He's got a trip down to Miss. planned for the second wk. in Mar. and he always kills birds.   
Dan

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on February 09, 2011, 06:17:12 PM
i know it's still way early but yesterday was a great day to go scout but i did'nt see jack doodley  no scatching or nothing walked 4.5 miles

dan the man get us on the board the turkey wars are almost here :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Where did you go to scout? You walk 4.5 miles????  :P

gob09

off clifton sctt rd between asbury and warren rd

unclerick

OK, thought maybe it was at the swamp..

gob09

i did go over by the barn and walk some but it's so wet that you can't walk

Longbeardfever4ever

Thanks, Dan! I'm pretty excited to try them!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

unclerick

Mike glad to see you on the team site, it's OK if you come in here, we like big talkers as well as big turkey killers... :wave: