OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Barnwood Fan & Beard Display

Started by DBLGBL, August 02, 2015, 10:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBLGBL

I recently made my own Barnwood tail fan and beard display that is going to hang in the garage. Turned out really good, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in one of these. Just trying to see what the interest would be at this point, but was thinking about making and selling some for $175.00 plus shipping.

This particular one has deer antlers under each corner of the shelf if you look closely.

Would be interested to see what everyone thinks and if anyone would like one.

I can send more pictures if you are interested as well.

Thanks.

dejake

DBLGBL

What would you be willing to pay for something like this?

GobbleNut

Nice display.  ...Not sure what the demand for something like that might be, but there's nothing wrong with making the offer to those that might like one.  Good luck with it.

nsselle

Looks good, have no opinion on price as I wouldn't know how long it takes to construct plus material.  But i like the looks of it for a man cave or garage.

callmakerman

Great looking piece for the call makers work shop, man cave or where ever else the Mrs. wont give me a hard time. As far as your price, only you know what you have into it for time and materials. It's like call making as in you build calls and want to get a fair price for your time and work. Some will pay it others wont but you just cant give your work away either otherwise why do it.

mgm1955

Quote from: nsselle on August 03, 2015, 09:00:16 AM
Looks good, have no opinion on price as I wouldn't know how long it takes to construct plus material.  But i like the looks of it for a man cave or garage.
:agreed:

DBLGBL

If anyone has any interest in one just PM me, and we can work out the details.

nsselle

DBLGBL

The boards I have are around three and a half feet long.  The one in the pic above is 3 1/2' by 3 1/2' but can make wider or taller.  Only issue with making it taller is the boards would be running horizontal rather than vertical.  Also the shelf above has room for 20 beards.