OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pappy's Give away.....AND THE ANSWER IS....

Started by pappy, July 31, 2015, 05:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

here it is...noone guessed it.....made by Red Mill it was a statue made from pecan shells and resin. The company has been out of business for a few years and China has the rights to their molds. The top was made from cherry burl from my bud Darrell Gibson....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Mabren2

Nice! I was confident in the cherry burl, but really had no clue about the bottom so guessed acrylic, haha. Its a great call nonetheless, and very unique!

hunter62

greentag

cherry burl,and a statue that is no longer being made that was made from resins and pecans.

mgm1955

crow

sharp looking call

now that you mention it, it looks just like an egg that a pheasant would lay if it had been eating pecans  ;D

owlhoot

Well we should have guessed it right off .   A call made out of NUTS :) Considering the ol call maker  :goofball:
Nice one Jack.   :morning:

pappy

Quote from: owlhoot on August 05, 2015, 05:57:42 AM
Well we should have guessed it right off .   A call made out of NUTS :) Considering the ol call maker  :goofball:
LOL...now to make one from stabilized doggy doo-doo and send it to owl to try out.......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

owlhoot

Quote from: pappy on August 06, 2015, 12:18:16 PM
Quote from: owlhoot on August 05, 2015, 05:57:42 AM
LOL...now to make one from stabilized doggy doo-doo and send it to owl to try out.......
Right there folks is definitely confirmation  :goofball: :TooFunny: 
Check out that new stabiliZer