turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MOSSY OAK GREENLEAF AND BTMLND CAPS AVAILABLE ON MOSSY OAK STORE WEBSITE

Started by SKFOOTER, July 31, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

I just ordered 2 of each.  Enter Item #10009842 in the search blank.  And use Coupon Code 861803 for 15% off. :turkey2:

Greg Massey

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

I wouldn't think they will make one....on my order I just received I was disappointed in the quality of the paints in Greenleaf.....I also order a pair of the bib's in w p bowman and was disappointed in those also...they said on the website the bib's had hip high zippers will I can tell you the zippers are just a little higher than the knees. They didn't have but a couple of pockets on the front and one on the back...you can tell all of there products are made in China and by short people...no 2 way zippers on them either....cheap....I guess that's why they were 59.00 dollars....I want buy anything else from them.....stick with academy sports etc and walmart clearance racks....

Spitten and drummen

I bought a set of the cotton mill Greenleaf last season and they fit good and held up so far. I liked them so much that I just ordered another set along with 2 sets of original bottomland. All in cotton mill. If they would only offer a boonie hat in those 2 patterns I would be happy happy happy.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE