turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best value in turkey calls

Started by packmule, July 27, 2015, 10:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beards and Hooks

Your not lying Jed, I had ordered from 4 different callmakers, a few aforementioned and was done for the year. Then I read your post and checked out Genes website and had to make one more order, the calls were so reasonable I ended up with 7 new calls (not all turkey calls) I have the same combo you mentioned and they sound great. I also got a tubecall and push button that o have to practice with.

paturkeyhntr

Mike Yingling and Stone Road Turkey Calls...I have both and they are really good sounding calls.  Both guys are top notch in customer service too!!!!

slicksbeagles1

davisd9

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on August 18, 2015, 03:08:25 PM
where does Mr. Mabry LIve?

Waleska, Ga I believe

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

Jbird22

Lonnie Mabry as plenty of others have mentioned when it comes to pot calls. As for two piece strikers, Jay Ritchie's (jbird here on OG) gets my vote. His Walnut top with Purpleheart dowel runs GREAT on my Mabry aluminum.

dejake

Yelper

KentuckyHeadhunter

Lonnie will not ship calls. He doesn't do computers or email either.  You have to visit him and play his calls and pick the one that best suits your needs. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

nitro

Lonnie Mabry
131 Clayton Trail
CANTON, GA
Royal Slam 2008

mossyhorn2

I don't own a Mabry call, but you can't go wrong with a Yingling or Sneed, even if they charged twice as much. Just my" two cent".
P.S. Glad they don't!