OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My "American Girl"

Started by mmclain, July 22, 2015, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmclain

Last year Skye did very well shooting....This year she stepped up her performance.....Her first year shooting Varsity she won!

I'd like to thank All who purchased calls from me this year....this is where the $$funds$$ went.....and it was worth every penny!!!

1st place varsity ladies Skeet broke  194/200 and her first 50 and 75 straight
3rd place varsity ladies Sporting clays 174/200 clays

Ran a 185 in trap for a 4th place High over all  score

She really Earned it this year!!  a lot of sporting clays stance and swing instruction from a college coach and focus work from another master class sporting clays instructor.. all the work also played well into her skeet game.  Skye is a very fast learner....and loves sporting clays the most...she has become very smooth and concise in her swing....while between shoots she had a lesson on doubles skeet with Vincent Hancock the #1 skeet shooter in the world.....

we took the picture of her with her shotgun and the flag at Wycliffe Kentucky on the way back from Lambert's Café....

the last photo is Skye and her Skeet Coach Bill Neese  her team also won 1st in the nation  for the 3rd year in a row!!

Thank you so very much John Brown for all your hospitality!!!! She had so much fun this past week!!!

dirt road ninja

Pass along a congratulations from Louisiana!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Matt k

Bowguy

Very awesome n I love the name. My younger daughter's name is Skye

allaboutshooting

Congratulations!

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

crow

mgm1955

That's awesome!! Congrats to the young lady!!

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

vaturkey

Congrats to Skye ! Well Done !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

2eagles

WOW!!! I love " the picture of her with her shotgun and the flag at Wycliffe Kentucky on the way back from Lambert's Café...."

SS Calls

Congrats!! Very well done!

catdaddy

tomstopper

Awesome. Congrats to that young lady.......

packmule

A father's dream, congratulations and enjoy the ride!

kyturkeyhunter4