OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picked up my new bow!

Started by jepcho, July 19, 2015, 10:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jepcho

Got my new hoyt  picked up yesterday.  I can't wait to get this thing broke in the fall! I'm pretty excited so I thought I'd share the good news. :D

Bowguy

Awesome, best of luck brother. I'm an Elite guy but shot Hoyt for years.
You could've made a worse choice

beagler

Never Misses

KYFrid

Congrats man. I have that same bow and love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyturkeyhunter4

Good looking bow, I shot hoyt for years switch to martin this year. We ain't got long, bow season will be starting up. Here in kentucky that's the first Saturday of September, I can't wait.

captpete

357MAGNOLE

Nice man! I am currently shooting a PSE but looking to upgrade to an Obsession Phoenix. Might pick one up from a local guy that has 2.  He is not sure he wants to sell it but if he doesn't I will find a new one.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Onpoint

Quote from: kyturkeyhunter4 on July 19, 2015, 04:20:30 PM
Good looking bow, I shot hoyt for years switch to martin this year. We ain't got long, bow season will be starting up. Here in kentucky that's the first Saturday of September, I can't wait.
Martin
You must have either went to D&G or J&J

mgm1955

jepcho

Thanks guys. I'm loving the way this thing shoots.  I'm really excited to get in the woods with it!

BowBendr

Shooting a new Elite 32 this year. Bow season is right around the corner...getting that itch...

2015 Old Gobbler contest champions