OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

#2 for the day...I'm pooped!

Started by pappy, July 11, 2015, 08:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Yelper

That is way cool! should be able to find that call if you leave it in the woods. Sure would like to hear it.

Gobbleandgrunt

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

pappy

any one who wants to hear my calls can just holler at me 5736882306....I do not have the stuff for sound bites, I will play it over the phone though no problem.
tel...573-380-8206

Gobbleandgrunt

mgm1955

Another great looking call Jack!!

outdoors

HEY JACK U SHOULD NAME THESE CALLS > THE LATE SIXTIES CALLS <
   psychedelic Back in the day   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pappy

LOL....there was a fellow named Mark Weedman who made acrylic layered duck calls that now sell in the multiple hundreds of dollars, he actually inspired me to make acrylic calls (duck) and now these pots in the multiple acrylic colors and layers, who knows, maybe some day mine will be worth something....lol....any how all three of these have people beating down my door....I just wished I could do a sound bite to let folks hear them...
tel...573-380-8206

callmakerman

Very nice call Jack but you have to admit that acrylic is a real pain to turn. :z-dizzy:

kyturkeyhunter4

pappy

Yep, they are influenced by Mr. Weedman, his work in the '50's was ahead of its time, you did not see acrylic calls on the market till years after his, I love working with the color combinations, they give the call character. Thanks for the kind words, pappy
tel...573-380-8206