turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hodge Podge Set of Calls for sale....pappy

Started by pappy, June 29, 2015, 04:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Ready for Spring?....here is every kind of call a person should need to bring in that wiry ol' tom this coming Spring....Maple Killer Keg Tube Caller with brass insert and lip rest...White Tail Deer Antler yelper...Laminated with Bamboo Lining Lil' Nibbler Crow caller....and a Lil' Scratch box made from some killer Birdseye Maple with Tulipwood and Wanut and Blackwood with Tulipwood/Blackwood Striker...Killer Keg will come with extra reeds and an Oring and lanyard attached...Looking for 150.00 for the entire set...you ain't gonna find a deal like this in China! PM me...pappy (the person with the quickest response will get the set)
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

n2deer

pappy

set still up for grabs...sorry I just do not want to split these up....thanks so much though for any inquiries...pappy
tel...573-380-8206

pappy

tel...573-380-8206

ChiefBubba

Thanks Pappy I got them yesterday and Happy Birthday to me.  :hb2: :hb2: Thank you for the extra also. I'm probably gonna hang on to the tube caller. I could make somewhat of a yelping sound out of it  :P Thank you again. Chief

pappy

LOL.............I knew you would keep that tube caller...she was a sounder....just remind me about two months ahead next time your birthday comes up...LOL...you know me and my memory.......
tel...573-380-8206