OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Albert Paul box calls

Started by Old Timer53, June 26, 2015, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer53

I talked to Albert this morning. He asked me to post that he was going up on his calls about 20%. Just check with him when ready for a call.

outdoors

HE IS ONE OF A FEW THAT MAKE A GREAT BOX CALL    :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

mgm1955

Greg Massey

How do you contact him?  Does he have a website or number ...can you post a Pict of his box call..
Also which one do you recommend ....

Swamprunner

www.paulscalls.com

Albert is one of the finest gentlemen in this industry.  Which wood you choose is a personal preference, based on the tone you like to hear.  I like higher pitched and raspy.  My two favorites are the Ebony/Holly Henry Davis model and a Mahogany/Cypress.  I also have a maple/persimmon that will sing. 

hunter22

One of the finest makers and people in the industry.

slamman

Quote from: Swamprunner on June 26, 2015, 02:44:14 PM
www.paulscalls.com

Albert is one of the finest gentlemen in this industry.  Which wood you choose is a personal preference, based on the tone you like to hear.  I like higher pitched and raspy.  My two favorites are the Ebony/Holly Henry Davis model and a Mahogany/Cypress.  I also have a maple/persimmon that will sing.

I have many of his calls too there is not a one I do not like or one that I have not called a bird in with.  I took a single season Royal Slam with his box calls back in 2011.

slamman

Quote from: hunter22 on June 26, 2015, 06:06:26 PM
One of the finest makers and people in the industry.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  I could not agree more.

hunter22

Albert is making me another short box now that I think is really going to be special. Can't wait to get it.

1tiogabowhunter

I have several of Alberts calls and there is not a bad one in the bunch!  He has a knack for making incredible sounding calls from a wide variety of woods on both sides of the call.  I just  got two more over the past six months and love them both. 

mudhen

Incredible call maker!!!  I have 5, wish I could afford 50....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Britton40

Anybody got an all walnut box?  Thinking of ordering one.

hunter22

I have an all-Walnut short box Albert made me in 2002. I have killed a couple gobblers with it.

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/albert-paul-all-walnut

marshboy

I have 4 of Albert's boxes, one of which is an all walnut.
It really sings!
Greg

Old Timer53

3 all Walnut calls Albert made for me. The box with feather is battle tested..DEADLY !!