turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got a project in mind....

Started by pappy, June 25, 2015, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Hey everyone...I am in the process of making a set of tube calls hopefully one for each state that has had a turkey stamp program at one time or another.  I am looking for stamps that are just sitting around the house of stuck in the bottom of a drawer collecting dust....if you have any let me know. I would be willing to make the person who donates stamps one tube call with their stamp in it..or just buy stamps out right (as long as they don't me more then the price of a tube call! LOL....Anyone interested? pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Old Gobbler

I've got some old licenses somewhere I'll see if I can steam off a florida stamp ?
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

pappy

tel...573-380-8206

Tail Feathers

I looked on-line and I don't think Texas ever issued an actual stamp.  We call it that still, but it's actually an "upland bird endorsement" on the license.  Sorry, I can't help on this idea, as good as it sounds.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

pappy

Quote from: Tail Feathers on June 27, 2015, 06:02:37 PM
I looked on-line and I don't think Texas ever issued an actual stamp.  We call it that still, but it's actually an "upland bird endorsement" on the license.  Sorry, I can't help on this idea, as good as it sounds.
Yep, there are several states that have a stamp that they called "bird endorsement" required by hunters in the state, they would work as the state did not have a regular stamp....so far I have found 16 states with stamps.....
tel...573-380-8206

Greg Massey

You may be able to call NWTF in Nashville for help find these stamps etc.