OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Austy Bott box call with Kelly Puckett art

Started by Austy, June 22, 2015, 08:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

I am not one for posting pictures of calls that I make very often unless I think that the call is really worthy or there is a reason to share it.  This is a Poplar box with Cherry Lid & Base that when I found out about Kelly's sister Lisa and her health issues I promised Kelly I would make a box call for her and send it down for her to do her magic on and auction off to help out her sister.  Kelly's art work on this box call in a word is AWESOME!!  It has all the attention to the smallest detail that I have come to enjoy in all of Kelly's work and trust me when I tell you this call looks even better in hand than the pictures portray and sounds as good as it looks, in my opinion.  Kelly listed the call on ebay last night for anyone who may be interested and it can be found by searching ebay Austin Bott turkey call with Kelly Puckett art.  Kelly I hope this call does well for Lisa and she and your family are in my prayers!!!

Thanks for the look

sbbow

That is one AWSOME looking box !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter22

KellyP

Thank you so much for donating the call Austy! The auctions for my sister have really helped her out a lot! The cherry and poplar combo is great for wood burning. Here is the eBay link if anyone wants to check it out or see more pictures
Thanks, Kelly
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252003056205?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Spring Creek Calls

Got the bidding started for ya, good luck!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

REBELYELL

callmakerman

Austy and Kelly you both did a bang up job on this one. :turkey2:

mgm1955

Fantastic work by two very talented individuals!!

silverspur

Another masterpiece done by two very talented people.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

kyturkeyhunter4