turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Does anyone else?

Started by unclerick, March 27, 2011, 06:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

Have this annoying little bird that constantly sings in your right ear the whole time your in the turkey woods, for the last couple years, no matter if I'm out listening and scouting or hunting the early mourning there is a little bird that continualiy sings in my right ear, and will not stop, I have threatened to shoot him several times but just haven't done it yet.

Just wondering if it's just me or does everyone have that bird singing to them.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

nctrkyhntr

For you thats Wess. The best thing for that is a tazer. Its nice a quite and he will stop singing in your right ear right away

harvester

keyser12ga

I do constantly, it's whatever the dang bird is that sounds like a squirrel barking.  I think it's one of those small woodpeckers.

unclerick

Quote from: nctrkyhntr on March 27, 2011, 07:13:49 PM
For you thats Wess. The best thing for that is a tazer. Its nice a quite and he will stop singing in your right ear right away
:TooFunny:

Quote from: keyser12ga on March 28, 2011, 09:01:59 AM
I do constantly, it's whatever the dang bird is that sounds like a squirrel barking.  I think it's one of those small woodpeckers.
I don't know what kinda bird it is but that dude drives me crazy, since I dont hear well, I use a Walkers game ear and with that thing in my ear it does drive me nutts
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

keyser12ga

I know the feeling, it doesn't matter where I go in the state, it's that same bird everywhere.