turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom push pin call

Started by Moore, June 14, 2015, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moore

Hey there folks I'm looking for an custom push pin caller made for my daughter. She is beginning to learn the box call, but need something a little easier for her to start out with. I know get one of thoughts store ones but, I don't care for them. Who would  make an excellent push pin call
[

Kates

mgm1955

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Moore

Quote from: albrubacker on June 14, 2015, 06:10:02 PM
Quote from: mgm1955 on June 14, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
Old Gobbler right here.
X2
of course Shannon,  I thought was one by Jonathan Payne. I was wondering if any one has any of his calls and contact info
[

davisd9

David Loftis' Chatterbox

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

hunter22

I have several push pin calls. Three from Shannon, a chatterbox from Loftis, a Jonathan Payne, a Winky Hicks, and a Mike Lapp. I hunt with one made by Shannon.

I don't think Jonathan makes them anymore. he used to only sell on ebay and I have not seen one in sometime.

kyturkeyhunter4

David loftis makes a great sounding call.