turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jellyhead vs Jellyhead Maximum

Started by WildSpur, June 14, 2015, 12:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildSpur

Hey guys:  I am building an 870 for a buddy.  I have been looking for a jellyhead 660 but cannot find any old stock.  I am finding the new maximum which is a 660.  From what I understand it differs a little bit.  Anyone here have any experience with the new maximum?  Is at as good as the "original? "  Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Onpoint

Quote from: WildSpur on June 14, 2015, 12:23:26 AM
Hey guys:  I am building an 870 for a buddy.  I have been looking for a jellyhead 660 but cannot find any old stock.  I am finding the new maximum which is a 660.  From what I understand it differs a little bit.  Anyone here have any experience with the new maximum?  Is at as good as the "original? "  Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have owned 4 of the old jelly heads and all were shooters. Haven't tried the new one..if he is going to shoot longbeards then I'd say he will be fine cuz they seem to pattern out of anything.

The thing about the jebs is it thtrows a good even pattern with a variety of shells.

It's very hard to beat the original jellyhead out of a Remington

sbbow

I shoot the maximum out of my 870 with turkey thugs. AWSOME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borden811

I was wondering the same thing myself. I've been looking all over for an original for my 870, but all I can find are the new maximums.

BandedSpur

Quote from: sbbow on June 14, 2015, 01:00:41 PM
I shoot the maximum out of my 870 with turkey thugs. AWSOME

Could you please be more specific?

sbbow

I don't shoot for numbers so no help there. 3"/6 shot does a good number out to 35yds this year rolled him all the way over.

captin_hook

The maximum does great out of my 870. I took the green rings off of mine. I wasn't real crazy about that look. The .660 puts up over 300 in the 10 at 40 yds with 3.5 #7 hevi outta mine.

Roughneck

Have one on my m2 12ga no complaints at all.I shoot 3 inch mag blends

surehuntsalot

they are the same thing , other than the colored rubber band around them
it's not the harvest,it's the chase