turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knight Hands Free Vest

Started by davisd9, June 04, 2015, 01:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Anyone have one? I am very interested in one but not much information out there on them other than the hands free set up. What is the pocket layout? How many of each type of call does it hold? How many strikers? Thinks such as that. Would love to see a break down of the vest with possible pictures. Thanks!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Thanks. Saw that thread.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bigstruttin

I didn't know if you'd came across it or not. I love the hands free vest, doesn't seem to be too many people out there with it. After using it all season only thing I dislike is how hard the inside pockets are to get to without unsnapping and fooling around with it

davisd9

Thanks for the information. I think I have decided this will be my new vest. They seem to have listened to customers with the new designs. I wish it held two short boxes but that is not a huge deal.

Sent from the Strut Zone