turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, May 27, 2015, 11:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Any of you guys know where I could get one of Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen calls at.

slamman

Lonnie Sneed 304-425-3021.  Not sure what is worth more the calls or just listening to Lonnie's stories when you call him to order the calls.  Enjoy both.  God Bless.

Tail Feathers

I was told he is an older gentleman who doesn't do the computer thing or have a website.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

drenalinld

True. He does not have a website. Set aside some time one evening and call him. Ask him to run a few calls. Soak up a visit with him. You will thank us.

Mobeardhunter

I called Mr. Sneed yesterday evening to order his Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen, we spoke for an hour and a half, great experience. It was worth the phone call even if I hadn't ordered a couple of calls from him.

kyturkeyhunter4

Thanks guys for the info, I will give him a call.

SteelerFan

Quote from: Mobeardhunter on May 28, 2015, 03:15:59 PM
I called Mr. Sneed yesterday evening to order his Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen, we spoke for an hour and a half, great experience. It was worth the phone call even if I hadn't ordered a couple of calls from him.

It's hard NOT to order more than one, once your on the phone with him... :TooFunny:

Mobeardhunter

It's hard NOT to order more than one, once your on the phone with him... :TooFunny:
[/quote]

;D No it's not, I forgot to mention that I'm also having him send me his little tree call. I'll be like a little kid at Christmas when they arrive!