turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

turk ammo on sale

Started by firedup, May 21, 2015, 08:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firedup

Its getting after turk season so things go on clearance. Our local Wally has Remington Nitros and Federal Turkey Thugs in 12 and 20 ga 3" shells. Variety of shot sizes for $5 a box. 3.5" for $7 box. Not a bad deal for hunters on a budget. Or if your buying shells for boys that shoot a lot...... :D

darn2ten

Our local Wallyworld put them on sale about a week ago. The 3" shells were $3.50 and the 3.5" were $5.00. They didn't even last thru the day. I also got some of the Mossy Oak obsession t shirts that were originally $9.97 for $2.50 apiece, can beat deals for 25 cents on the dollar!

Izzyjoe

I bought some Win superX 3" #5's for $4 box, went back the next day to get a few more boxes, and they were history! They have some Rem supreme #5's, so I may try them just for target practice.

stinkpickle

I rarely pass up cheap turkey ammo, even if I have no intention of ever using it on turkeys.  A lot of it ends up in my pheasant gun.  ;)

coonhunter

I got 3 boxes of thug 3"#6 for 2.50 a box and 2 boxes of winchester HV #6 for 5.00 a box.  Then i went back and got 2 box of #5 longbeard Xr #5 for 7.00 a box! 
Joshua 24:15

Clif Owen

Neither of my local stores had anything like that going on. They've marked some of the stuff down but not nearly that much.
On a side note: Why are the Primos targets $9.95 for 10 of them? I never saw a need for them to be nearly that high. And that store has them in their clearance area but still same price.

mote1977

Quote from: Clif Owen on June 04, 2015, 08:58:37 PM
Neither of my local stores had anything like that going on. They've marked some of the stuff down but not nearly that much.
On a side note: Why are the Primos targets $9.95 for 10 of them? I never saw a need for them to be nearly that high. And that store has them in their clearance area but still same price.
I just picked up 3 packs of the Primos targets for $2 each, 2 Primos box calls( 1 Hook Up and 1 Bamboozled) for $5 each, a hooter and a crow call for $3 and about a dozen mouth calls for $1 each. They didn't have any ammo though.

owlhoot

i bought a 10 boxes of thugs at 2.50 a box. 2 boxes of win XX for 3.00 a box. Seen calls real cheap but didn't get any.