OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MARYLAND BIRD

Started by Will, May 04, 2015, 03:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

23lbs
11" beard
1" Spurs
Killed 11:08

steveo

Nice Gobbler ! congrats

alloutdoors

JLH

Great bird!

Must be something in the air here in maryland.....shot this guy at 11:10 today (frederick county)
10.5" beadrd, 1.5" spurs...

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Will

JLH
That's crazy we scored just about the same time... It's been tough the past week and a half with birds being really henned up not gobbling once the hit the ground. This morning they worked for about an hour after fly down.

kyturkeyhunter4

:drool: Congrats! Real nice turkey

SteelerFan

:newmascot: CONGRATS Gentlemen!

JLH

Quote from: Will on May 04, 2015, 08:33:39 PM
JLH
That's crazy we scored just about the same time... It's been tough the past week and a half with birds being really henned up not gobbling once the hit the ground. This morning they worked for about an hour after fly down.
[/quote
we must be hunting the same spot!!
That's been what's going on at my place as well..

My buddy drove in to pick me up today and there was 2 going crazy at 12.....must have gobbled 20x in 15 mins....]

Will

I love it... That means it's about to get going...warm weather for most of the week should be good times.

beagler

Never Misses

surehuntsalot

some good looking yankee birds....congrats from a southern hunter going through withdrawls
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

whitemarlin

We might be north of you but we're still south of the mason Dixon I thank you very much.
Quote from: surehuntsalot on May 05, 2015, 07:04:16 PM
some good looking yankee birds....congrats from a southern hunter going through withdrawls

crow

congrats to you both, nice pair of toms